Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yummy Lime-Ranch Wraps!

Okay so I made up this recipe , and it is sooooo good!!! Or at least I think so, but try it for yourself and let me know what you think.

Ingredients:
1 pkg. spinach and garden vegetable wraps, package of six (or any kind of veggie wrap i.e. Spinach, tomato)
1 carton of baby herb lettuce mix (this really is the best mix for flavor, but if you can't find it just add fresh cilantro to the wrap)
1/2 lb. deli sliced cheese, I like muenster, Swiss, or provolone the best
1/2 Boars head Cajun style turkey (if at all possible, I've tried other meats and they are just not the same!)
1 red/green/yellow/orange pepper
1 cucumber
2-3 avocados
2 tomatoes
3 limes
1 16 oz sour cream
1 pkg. ranch dip mix

Make ranch dip.

Layer on top of wrap the following: 2-3 pieces cheese, 2-3 pieces turkey, lettuce mixture, sliced cucumbers, sliced peppers, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocados, juice of 1/2 lime, and ranch dip (as much or little as you want, I do about 4 tsps). Wrap up tight, and cut into pinwheels. Enjoy!!!

Okay, seriously.....I love these, I've been having them everyday for lunch, and I never get tired of it!!! Devin and Payton also love them! Also they are quite filling, so you could have them for dinner if you wanted

No comments: