Monday, March 16, 2009

Aunt Mashelle's Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are the cookies I took to our Girl's Night Out the other night. I halved the recipe.

Cream Together:

2 cups butter
2 cups Brown Sugar
2 cups White Sugar

Add eggs and vanilla. Mix

4 Eggs
2 tsps. Vanilla

In a separate bowl mix together:

6 Cups Flour
2 tsps. Baking Soda
2 tsps. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
(I also sometimes add 1/2 cup. coconut and 1/2 c. oats)

Add to other ingredients and mix. Stir in:
4 Cups Chocolate chips or 2 Large sympony bars cut unto chunks.

Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until barely brown (in my oven it takes about 10 mins). They still look doughy on the inside.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought they had oat in them..?
I know TWO people that have made these already this week! Thanks for sharing. I think I will make them next week for Pack Meeting.

Candace said...

the oats are in parenthesis....kinda hard to see I know